Altered Halloween Bottles


Gargoyle drool, earth works and crones cauldron hex remover are just some of the fun labels Cottage 960 used 

to make this halloween apothecary bottle set. There are many more awesome bottles on her post.

Get the easy 411 and pin these lovelies
by visiting Cottage 960.

       


As a Friday Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party, 
Maureen gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


Trying to pin from here but can't? 
I protect my featured artists so that they get the credit for their work. Find out more in my *feature pledge here.*

Follow me on Pinterest.


Join Maureen and Link Up at
The Wildly Original Linky Party!


Raven Lantern


2 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love your Halloween bottles!

Bliss said...

Popping over to Cottage 960 to pin the Pinterest on the Bottles.

~Bliss~