Five Fabulous Fall Wreaths

These Fall wreaths are so unique and lovely, I couldn't wait to share them with you!



Fall Coffee Filter Wreath by Recaptured Charm



Autumn Wood Shim Wreath by Craftiments



Fall Chandelier by Creatively Living




Fine Feathered Friend by Turtles and Tails



Fall Acorn Wreath Tutorial by the Real Housewives of Riverton


You will want to see the Fabulous Friday Features from the party, too! And the Creative Fall Projects with Kids feature. 



Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here.


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Join the Wildly Original Crowd linky party in process!




Reversible Thanksgiving Ornaments

6 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

I love every one of those wreaths! I better head over to their sites and start pinning. ~ Maureen

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Christina! these are some really beautiful wreaths, a weakness of mine. I haven't made a coffee filter wreath yet, but the one you featured is getting me in the mood.
JoAnn

Kirstin said...

Thank you for the feature!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thanks for featuring my chandelier wreath! :) My 3 yr old just scribbled red marker all over his bed downstairs.....so this was a much nicer surprise when I came up stairs :)
--Katie

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my coffee filter wreath with all those other amazing projects.

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Acorn Wreath, it was so fun to make, I'm glad others like it as well!

~Jenn
housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com